Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hurricane...more like bore-icane



So I'll keep the bloggy part of the blog less bloggy. Let's just start by saying that I have been drinking. The hurricane was coming to rock our world. So I was like "Shit, might as well stay in and drink some dranks". Thus far it doesn't seem that crazy. But by the time it seems like it isn't that bad, I'm already not ok to drive anywhere. So I might as well keep it going.

As I was typing, Wedge rolled up against my leg and started acting like a cute cat

Lemme tell you about Wedge the cat. He's a cat. He is my roommate's cat and I love him as much as I can love a cat. He reminds me of my cat Tigger who died many a year ago. Adam (my roommate) gets weird to the fact that I take pictures of him and love a cat that is not mine. He is a cat of convenience. I rarely need to feed him or watch him. I get to enjoy the perks of him being cute as fuck.

So I am ready for a the fall season. I have things in the works I'm looking forward to. The one thing that has been a drag since leaving the restaurant world is that my social circles have dramatically shrunken to a very small amount of people. I'm tired of it and want that to change. I have this new thing called the Friends Outreach Program. I want to meet new people or get to know friends I don't know that well. So I have numerous different events planned for the future. I went to my friend's birthday brunch last week at Beacon's bar and grill and it was AWESOME! Unlimited mimosa is a fun shit show. So I would like to do that as often as possible. Also, through another friend, they have a bus service thing that does bar crawls and wine tours. That sounds like a lot of fun to me. Bar crawls will be cool but I feel like wine tours will be a lot more fun. Working in the restaurant industry and getting older has definitely helped me develop my wine pallet. So I am totally game for anything...

On with the show!

I was all ready to do the rest of the blog but then I played Xbox and ate a sandwich. Now I'm really full and tired. Fuck you, Irene. You messed up my weekend.

Next time I will have these movies for you! Watch the trailers and be ready for a discussion! 


click on screen to maximize to another window