Tuesday, August 14, 2012

So Let Me Get This Straight; John Williams Conducts Whilst Yo-Yo Ma Performs?

61%
It's been YEARS since I've seen this movie. I only remember that I have watched it before. When I rewatched it, I didn't remember ANY of the scenes. Funny, it's just as fantastic as I remember despite never remembering any of the scenes. Actually it was far better the second time.

 Sorry for the shit quality. They don't have a lot to pick from.

May I be so bold as to say this may be one of Brad Pitt's best? I think I can. I will be bold and say just that. 


One thing I definitely don't remember is who did the music. Holy Jebus. Not only does one of the most iconic film composers conduct, but Yo-Yo Ma performs this?! It is beauitful. 


You can not know anything about this film and still LOVE this soundtrack.