Thursday, September 8, 2011

We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented


Alright, I'm not going to do it. I'm not going to complain about the weather. That is not what this is for. I'm not going to complain that every day this week it has been gloomy, has been a constant steady downpour today and that it makes me sleepy all day. I won't do it. What I will tell you is that I feel extremely restless today. I do have things to do. I should be reading about information defense technologies. Sounds dry but it is actually interesting to me. I just can't sit still long enough to get through it. I blame ADD, the king of being lazy/procrastination and this weather! BLEH! As a reminder, not complaining, just making a note of the day.


What better way to battle my restlessness than to waste my time on a blog, right? I owe you some good movies for your brains to NOMs on. So that I don't always seem like a negative cynical dick about movies all the time, I will feature two movies that I actually want to see.


I'm blogging while it rains really hard outside and I'm drinking tea. Where is the closest Starbucks? By the way, if I had a mug that said "Dunkin' Donuts", that is what I would be drinking out of right now. Do you like drinking tea? I have really gotten into it over the past year. I drink it probably more than coffee and that is saying a lot. Plus, I think adding milk to it with a little bit of honey is damn good. I think that is the Englishman in me trying to get out. 


Well I gotta shove off pretty soon to class. The rain has continued to beat against the house this entire time. Now I must get on 66 to the Prince William campus for class. It is right near Nissan Pavilion (I refuse to call it jiffy lube live. What a fucking stupid name). 66 rush hour traffic in hard ass rain, kill me. OH! Now I'm complaining. I'll go then. In the mean time, I will continue to do my research on the next two movies. I promise it to you for next time. Watch the trailers below and be ready to discuss next time...